Before the Wrath
Sandy's Patch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old
About Me
Picture
Bible Believing Christian - Ostomate (colostomy) since July 2021 - I Love My country - I Believe in the Sovereignty of Nations, Free Speech, Brexit, and the Kingdom to Come.
Member Navigation
Sandy's Patch Quick Chat
Sandy's Patch Forum

Before the Wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zandranna
Owner
Owner
Zandranna

Name : Sandy
Birthday : 1st Nov
UK

Before the Wrath Empty
PostBefore the Wrath

Before the Wrath 77377710

Based on true discoveries from the time of Christ.

As scholars debate the timing of the Rapture, most of the world couldn’t care less about the return of the Messiah; unknowing as to why such a mysterious event is prophesied to occur at all.  Is there a deeper understanding regarding this fiercely debated topic from those who lived in the first century that was lost over the millennia?  New unprecedented findings from the time of Christ now reveal that the approaching Rapture is not only entirely real, but sheds new light on how and why this event must take place.  Regardless of your biblical views, “Before the Wrath” will captivate believers and non-believers alike; revealing new depths of understanding regarding what Jesus revealed to the ancient world about the end of days in ways you could never have imagined.
Back to top Go down
https://sandyspatch.board-directory.net/u1wall
Share this post on: reddit

Before the Wrath :: Comments

No Comment.

Before the Wrath

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sandy's Patch :: The Blog :: End Times-
Jump to: